Sunday, March 14, 2010

Liberty City

The latest Grand Theft Auto game, is ultimately, undoubtedly, the best one of all 4. I could play this for hours, which I have so far. Yesterday, I played from 8 PM - 11 PM. Today I played from 9 AM - 11 AM. The missions are complicated, and complex, but they're not difficult. Additionally, when you die like if a cop kills you or if a gang banger shoots you, the hospital only deducts like $100.00 from you! Unlike in San Andreas they deducted like $500.00, which was insane cause they payed so little for the missions. Ah, I think I'm half done with the game, which I got like a week ago, and started playing yesterday. I bought it on eBay though, for $16.00 almost new, instead of paying $55.00 for new ^.^ When, I'm done with this game, I'll do the same as I did with my San Andreas game. Sell it on....eBay! ahaha also, currently I'm selling The Playstation 2 EyeToy from like 5 years ago, for $15.00. So check that if your interested. My eBay id is Uniquecheer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment