Monday, March 15, 2010

100% Pure Butthole Juice, Not From Concentrate

I have absolutely nothing to tell you. Seriously though. Nothing exciting is going on. Fuck school man. The fact that I have at least 8 years left of school kills me. It like, sometimes, i don't know why, makes me cry. DON'T LAUGH AT ME FUCKER. It's some serious shit. Like, idk.. but it like makes me pissed at everything. I don't actually consider myself to have "Anger Management" but it like...pisses me off. And I really have no choice because when I'm an adult, I want to make not just like $15.00 an hour...More like $40.00. I have no idea why I'm venting on here. But, I am, and I don't give a shit because there's probably only a few people who read this crap. Other than the thought of school, there's another thing that pisses me off. But I don't know if I should tell you... Should I? Eh, I don't think I will. But that OTHER reason is why I'm really bummed right now, and school of course. My life is so great though. I have friends, I have a home, I have plenty of food, and so many electronics. Like who the fuck is to complain? Apparently I am. I think I should have everything taken away so it could teach me a lesson or something. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment