Sunday, June 6, 2010

Critical Time Boost

I went to go visit a friend of mine in Cedars Sinai. Cedars Sinai is the largest non-profit hospital in the US. It's based here in Beverly Hills, California. She's recovering from a stroke she had a week ago, but she doesn't really remember a lot of people. It's really sad. She had to guess who I was. It's depressing for me, so I can't imagine the pain her family is going through. After we visited her for about 2 hours, my family and I went to the Beverly Center. It was my second time ever going there! It's HUGE! I bought a reeeally pretty dress at Heritage for $23! What a steal.. Almost felt like I was robbing it. My mom bought A LOT of stuff though.. ahaha. Then we went to go get some yuummmy pizza for dinner at this place my friend recommended. When we got home, I couldn't believe how tired Panchita was! She has never been so drowsy and tired looking ever. Except for the time when she was recovering from her surgery, which was about 5 months ago? Weird.. Anyways, it was a neutrally great, and sad Sunday.. I did download 29 new songs onto my iPhone.. That's great. I haven't downloaded any new music recently and now I'm ecstatic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment