Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm Craving Some Noise!

I've been trying to save up some money, but do you know how hard it is for a 14 year-old to be able to purchase a TKO drum set? And that's a 5 PIECE kit to you. It's extremely hard. They range from $300 - $500.00! I barely have $124 and a freeakin' bus token! It's taken me 2 months to save up this much. From just work for my family, and helping my mom out with her fashion line. Filing things for my Dad. That's ALL I have earned in these past 2 months. And that doesn't include all the extra symbals and snares..FML. Ugh..I think I'm going to have a quincenera now. Just for the money, for my drums. I just would love everyone so much more and be a happier person if I had these.. All I'm asking is for some independent enjoyment. I can't think about anything except for these precious ones.. And of course Angel, hahha. But I want this kit so bad, it hurts. My stomach is literally turning from the anxiety of owning the kit! My skin itches too. And I crave chocolate. Oh, and I'm not pregnant. Lmfao, these are all TKO Drum Kit Symptoms. I feel rejected..by fucking drums.

"Spare Some Change, Mothaaafuckaa?"


No comments:

Post a Comment