Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day at Ortho: Doomsday

Today was my first day at the magnificent school, Orhtopaedic Medical Magnet High School [OMMHS]. I had an incredibly horrible day from the moment i stepped onto that concrete, dead, prison looking, campus. So, school starts at 7:50. I got to school at 7:45 and this stupid school told us that our homerooms were going to be posted on the wall in the hallway in front of the school. So, considering that there were 800+ kids pushing and kicking trying to see they're homeroom, AND I had 5 minutes, EXACT, it was pretty hard for me to see my homeroom. Or advisory class, as this school calls it, weird, I know. I had to actually push seniors, which were 17-19, just to see my advisory class. Ugh, that was extremely uncomfortable. I do not have any friends, and I am a loner. At nutrition I stayed in the bathroom for most of it eating and listening to my music, I didn't actually use it, lol. At lunch, it was worse. I was sitting on the pavement BY MYSELF, which I am not use to, at all. Lunch was a full 30 minutes, so it was basically hell. My teachers are okay. They're not TOO strict, at the point where I could complain or try to switch out, but they're not AMAZING AND KICKBACK. The only concern I have regarding my teachers would be my Geometry teacher, btw I got into Geometry! He was rasied around Crenshaw and the ghetto area, but he was incredibly smart so he went to UCLA, blah blah blah. He's got that kind of inspiration story, but he talks like a Cholo. He seems okay though, I Guess... Anyways, I have to turn everything off by 10:00 PM so I'm going to go now, and let you all rejoice in your amazing lives, and savor the fresh air! Oh, oh my god, I can't believe I forgot this important detail. ORTHOPAEDIC HAS UNIFORMS. I've never been to a uniform-clothing based school. So It's going to take some time for me to adjust. Okay, now I really have to go! Goodbye and Goodnight my lovely readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment