Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Amplify The Love

School ended at 12:30 today! Fuck yeah!! After school, I went with my friend Esbeydi to go get her dress for our friend's birthday party this Saturday. We took the train to the mall-ish place, and on the train we met up with my friend Steve. The train ride was about 20 minutes-ish? Then when we got there, we ate at this awesome buffet place! For only 6.99 per person! And because it was unlimited food, I think I gained like 5 pounds. Lmao. Then after we ate for like 2 hours, she bought her dress, and she bought a cardigan for me! She's so nice! Btw, I tried on the cardigan.. And she said she was going to pay for it. So yeah, she didn't actually pick it out.. I did :D And yeah, then we just started walking around and looking at all the stores. Then after the adventure, she took the bus going to her house. And I took the bus going back to school. Then from there, took the Dash back home. I got home at around 4:30. And my parents had no idea I did any of this! It's so exciting.. I think during summer since both of my parents will be at work from 9 AM - 6 PM I'm going to be going to MANY places, thanks to public transportation! Bye! Ahh shit, also if you notice in the last picture, I got tanner ;D

2 comments:

  1. just wondering.....how many mega pixels is your nikon???

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sensor is 10.2 megapixels, but my lenses were bought seperately because i only bought the nikon body, not the lenses.. and then i bought some vintage zoom lenses to attach to the body. so the sensor is whatever, but my zoom lens are AMAZING

    ReplyDelete